These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
· you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system, without our express written consent;
· you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
· you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without our express written consent
· For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure that its e-mail address, as supplied to Axgio.com , is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
· Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password ("User Data"). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from Axgio.com into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing.
· The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify Axgio.com thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
Axgio.com will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User's application to Axgio.com or upon new registration.
· The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships. In such event Axgio.com will remove all user data and other stored personally identifiable data of the User as soon as these data are no longer needed.
Bulletin board / chat room / comments
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Axgio.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Axgio.com does not warrant that:
l this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
l the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Axgio.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
l [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
l for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
l for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Axgio.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Axgio.com’s liability in respect of any:
l death or personal injury caused by Axgio.com’s negligence;
l fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AXGIO; or
l matters which it would be illegal or unlawful for AXGIO to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.